See below for opportunities
Plumbing and Heating Engineers
We’re recruiting Plumbing and Heating Engineers to install our Air Source Heat Pumps.
We’re looking for passionate people who have worked on the installation of heating systems and we provide full training for candidates looking to make the transition to renewables!
Experience and Available Training:
- You’ll work as part of a team to install low-carbon technology in customers’ homes – starting with Air Source Heat Pumps
- You’ll learn about new technologies and get training; giving you the confidence to install the kit, find solutions to challenges and share low-carbon advice with our customers
- You’ll review and collaborate on technical specifications and mechanical drawings.
- You’ll work with an electrician to commission Air Source Heat Pumps
- You will have assisted in the installation of boilers and it’s a plus if you know about air-source heat pumps
- You will ideally have experience as a plumbing and heating engineer with knowledge of heating systems and the ability to fault find. You’ll also have domestic hot & cold water system knowledge
- It would be great if you had knowledge of and a basic competency in electrical levels
- Similarly, F-gas experience would be great but it’s not essential
- For this role, you need a minimum NVQ level 2 (or equivalent experience) within the Plumbing and Heating pathway and a full, clean Driving Licence
It would be great if you had some of the below too but not essential.
- WRAS Water Supply Regs
- UHW10/HWSS Unvented DHW Storage Systems
- Gas safe certification
- BPEC L3 or equivalent in heat pump installation
- Excellent rates of pay
- Use of company tools
- Uniform and all PPE
- Company Vehicle and Fuel
- Support for personal development in Renewable Tech
Ready to get started?
Expert installation of low maintenance heating
We pride ourselves on delivering the best heating and hot water systems available today - providing our customers with cost effective, green solutions and great customer service.
The installation process
We want to ensure that your experience with us is easy and enjoyable. We use our own highly skilled, certified engineers to install and commission our systems. We are also happy to work closely with any third party plumbers or other contractors involved.
Initial Site Survey
Design and implementation
More detailed assessment - including heat loss calculations and energy performance certificate (EPC). You will then receive a final quote pack.
To be signed and deposit paid.
Booked in advance and carried out by a professional team of experts to a high standard.
Sit back and enjoy
A warm home and claim your RHI (Renewable Heat Incentive).